A unique helper for regular treatment of dogs' paws from the damaging effects of salt in winter, including healing of postoperative wounds and various inflammatory deposits on the skin of animals (dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.). More information
A unique helper for regular treatment of dog pressure before the effects of salt damage in winter, including healing of postoperative runs and various inflammatory deposits on the energy of animals (dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.).
A unique and indispensable helper for accelerated healing and further regeneration ran dogs and other domestic animals, including regular treatment of the pressures of pets before damaging the effects of salt in winter and spring.
• Its unique natural composition ensures a form of "moist healing" faster healing of minor injuries, abrasions on the skin
• Well-complemented skin epithelium on the postoperative wound,
• Wounds heal almost perfectly without future scars.
• It is also an active guarantee of sensitive action for the treatment of your hands.
• Irritating to use is gentle and pleasant to spread and fully nourishes it.
• In winter, it protects your animals' paws from frost and moisture.
• You will appreciate its effects the first time you use it
• Has an unlimited lifespan without losing any effects.
The balm is a purely natural product developed and manufactured in the Czech Republic on the basis of many years of experience and testing.
Thanks to its unique composition, it was awarded certificates by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic and the State Institute of Public Health in Prague.
All balms are not harmful to health even in nature.
The balm retains all its properties even after opening and until the package is fully used.
Ingredients: natural beeswax, lanolin, extracts of tropical plants, root juices in a carefully determined ratio. They do not contain any chemicals, turpentines, parabens, or silicone.
This Animal balm is fully recommended also to all veterinarians for their clients for the complete healing of pet animals.